The Owl Centre is underpinned by a guiding ethos of which we are proud. You can learn about it on this page.
The Owl Centre is proud of its professional and friendly approach, and is underpinned by a guiding ethos.
- We are professional but we are not, and never will be, corporate in the sense of impersonal and remote. As a client, you have the ability to communicate quickly and directly with whichever person you need to, whether that is your therapist(s), your area’s team leader, the Owl Centre administrator, or one of the Owl Centre’s directors. We are easy to reach and, we believe, easy to approach.
- We believe that our website reflects our collective personality. We are friendly and authentic, and very much opposed to marketing fictions.
- We are ambitious but we know our roots and what we are built on. We know that offering you the best possible service and a friendly rapport is the best way for our reputation and geographic reach to spread. Your problem is our problem, and we don’t say that lightly. We will do everything within our means to arrive at the best possible outcome for you, and we will provide all of the support you need.
- We are eminently reasonable. We don’t like bureaucratic barriers, computers saying ‘no’, or inflexible approaches which are unable to take account of our individual situations and circumstances. As such, we will treat you as we like to be treated.
- We will respond to you quickly. If we can’t reply to you immediately (and often we can), we will reply to you on the same working day or, at the very latest, on the next working day. We understand that you might be worried about your child, which is why we are anything but casual when it comes to communicating with you and setting up an appointment.
- We believe in tried and tested methods. However, we also embrace (and, indeed, create) the latest research and training programmes if we believe they will improve our service.