Private Dyslexia assessments and tuition services by our specialist teacher in Oxfordshire
If you are concerned about your child’s literacy or spelling; or if your child is not getting on well with their academic lessons / table-top activities at school; then the Owl Centre can offer you a one-off dyslexia assessment and/or intense dyslexia tuition. Our highly experienced and qualified specialist dyslexia teacher offers the following:
- A full assessment including phonological skills, visual and auditory discrimination and memory, verbal and non-verbal reasoning, sequencing and all skills that may go to making a dyslexic profile.
- Unpicking any problems a child may have with reading, writing and spelling.
- Writing a comprehensive report giving recommendations for future action.
- Liaising with schools/parents to suggest suitable intervention programmes and work that can be carried out by a teacher or teaching assistant.
- Attending IEP meetings and Annual Reviews if required.
- Liaising with other professionals who may be working with the child.
- 1:1 tuition working on specific difficulties highlighted from the assessment.
Please click here to find information about our specialist dyslexia teacher who provides private Dyslexia assessments and tuition services in and around Oxfordshire.