Highly Professional Speech and Language Therapists in South London.
The Owl Centre boasts a team of highly qualified and experienced Speech and Language Therapists in South London
The Speech and Language Therapists at The Owl Centre in South London combine expertise and experience with a friendly and sympathetic approach to the children and parents they see. They also have links with the NHS to ensure a seamless continuity for clients who have received NHS assessments or therapy.
Charlotte Felix-Otoo PGDip Speech and Language Therapy (University of Greenwich), MRCSLT, MHCPC.
Charlotte qualified as a Speech and Language Therapist from the University of Greenwich in 2016. She has worked for the NHS in a range of settings including early years clinics, mainstream primary and secondary schools. Charlotte has experience working with a range of difficulties including autism, social communication difficulties, developmental language disorder, language delay, speech delay, speech sound difficulties and has more recently specialised as a dysfluency therapist.
Charlotte is skilled in carrying out thorough assessments, analysing the results to produce SMART targets and to provide evidenced based 1:1 therapy, group therapy and training to teaching staff, parents and other professionals.
Charlotte is passionate about developing a relationship with families to create targets that are individualised to meet the child’s needs and ensure their families feel empowered to support them by including parents/carers within the therapy process. She is passionate about providing fun therapy sessions that are engaging and encourage the child’s participation.
Charlotte is based in Mitcham and is able to provide therapy sessions in clients’ homes in the following locations:
- Merton Park
- Raynes Park
- Thornton Heath
Naomi Ignatius - BSc (Hons), MSc, CMRCSLT, MHCPC
Full name: Naomi Ignatius
Known as: Naomi
Type of therapist: Speech and Language Therapist
Qualifications: BSc (Hons), MSc University College London, CMRCSLT, HCPC Registered.
Year of qualifying: 2017
- Has worked in settings with adults and children with learning disabilities, early years setting, and adult neurological settings.
- Trained in the assessment and management of both communication and dysphagia (swallowing difficulties) and has worked with various forms of Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC).
- Has completed Talking Mats© training and is part of the RCSLT early years Clinical Excellence Network.
- Has a particular interest in working with nursery and preschool aged children, and is a co-director of a new nursery in South London. Also enjoys working with children who have learning disabilities.
- Builds excellent rapports with the children and families she works with and makes communication meaningful and family orientated, focusing on what is important to the child and their family.
Naomi enjoys singing in her spare time and is part of a gospel band.
Naomi is able to provide outreach visits to the following areas:
- Crystal Palace
- Thornton Heath
Profiles of the other Owl Centre therapists to follow soon.
Please click here to find more information about the private speech and language therapy services provided by our Speech and Language Therapists in South London.