- Diploma in Child Health
- Fellow of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH)
- PG Certificate Education for Health Care Professionals
- Fellow of Health Education Academy (HEA)
- SPIN Epilepsy, RCPCH
- Dr Karthik Palanivelu (Velu) is a Consultant Community Paediatrician and Clinical Lead for Paediatric Epilepsy in Herefordshire & Worcestershire Health & Care NHS Trust. He has clinical interests in Paediatric Epilepsy, Neurodevelopment, Neurodisability and Sensory Impairments.
- Dr Velu has been involved in diagnosing children with neurodevelopmental disorders including Autism, ADHD and Dyspraxia.
- Dr Velu has been awarded Fellowship by Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health & Higher Education Academy. He is a certified trainer for Paediatric Epilepsy Training provided by British Paediatric Neurology Association. He has been nominated as deputy regional representative for British Association of Paediatricians in Audiology national network.
- Dr Velu has special interest in Medical Education and provides supervision to Paediatric Specialty Trainees and Health professionals working with children and young persons.
Sir Ceredigion - Ceredigion
Powys - Powys
Gwynedd - Gwynedd
Blaenau Gwent - Blaenau Gwent
Conwy - Conwy