About the Founder, Nicola Lathey
- Founder and head of Therapy at The Owl Centre.
- Author of the prize-winning and best-selling book, Small Talk (Macmillan), and a series of children’s books.
- Has appeared as an expert on national television, national and international radio, and in countless newspapers.
- Has spoken at The Baby Show alongside Professor Sir Robert Winston.
- Passionate about providing individuals and families with the best support possible.
- A graduate of UCL, and a member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists, and the Health Professional Council.