Life coaching is suitable for teenagers and adults. It can cover any aspects which are related to becoming the best version of yourself, including:
- Navigating transitions / changes in your life.
- Personal development.
- Health and wellbeing.
- Navigating stress / difficult circumstances.
- Career development.
Mentoring is specific to speech and language therapy, and can be employed to help the following:
- Junior SALTs in need of a mentor.
- SALTs returning to work.
- SALT managers who require coaching.
- SALTs who require training to provide online therapy.
Coaching typically involves a block of 3 sessions.
Mentoring continues in line with need.
Coaching and mentoring are charged at a flat fee of £70 per hour.